2007-12-15 09:58 Hello Keung
翻譯

You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以後點出嚟行?

If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你夠姜嘅話就放馬過嚟。

“I saw a pork chop”
我見到件豬扒啊。

Are you road?
你系咪路啊?

What the water are you?
你系乜水啊?

Do you big me?
你大我啊?

I give you only a hair.
我俾條毛你

Zebra chops people.
斑馬劈友。

The king of the cutting gril.
介女王。

High hand.
高手

Measure water/Pound water.
磅水

Hold hold water.
楂楂水

Pump water.
抽水

Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我个頭俾你當凳坐。

Do you think me didn’t arrive?
你當我無到?(勁!!)

You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.
你有種,我會俾D顏色你睇,兄弟,同我一齊上!

Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。

I am wearing grass.
我着緊草。 (經典啊)

You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未夠班同我講數!

Two beat six.
二打六。

Two five son.
二五仔

Old dot.
老點

2007-12-15 16:28 KW1198
YOU LAUGH DEAD ME.........................:face29::face30:

2007-12-15 18:53 Jenny
回復 #1 Hello Keung 的帖子

想死:face03:

2007-12-15 23:09 Hello Keung
我d英文程度係咁上下喇 :face07:

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 翻譯


Powered by Discuz! Archiver 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.