翻譯
You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以後點出嚟行?
If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你夠姜嘅話就放馬過嚟。
“I saw a pork chop”
我見到件豬扒啊。
Are you road?
你系咪路啊?
What the water are you?
你系乜水啊?
Do you big me?
你大我啊?
I give you only a hair.
我俾條毛你
Zebra chops people.
斑馬劈友。
The king of the cutting gril.
介女王。
High hand.
高手
Measure water/Pound water.
磅水
Hold hold water.
楂楂水
Pump water.
抽水
Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我个頭俾你當凳坐。
Do you think me didn’t arrive?
你當我無到?(勁!!)
You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.
你有種,我會俾D顏色你睇,兄弟,同我一齊上!
Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。
I am wearing grass.
我着緊草。 (經典啊)
You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未夠班同我講數!
Two beat six.
二打六。
Two five son.
二五仔
Old dot.
老點
|